I haven’t posted for a while so wanted to get my butt into gear so today’s the day. Whilst out at the weekend I popped into Oliver Bonas for some birthday pressie inspiration only to realise they have some lovely clothes (especially dresses) in stock at the moment. So they have inspired me to start Tuesday’s Temptations.
- First up is this beautiful leaf print dress, that is bang on trend – £75.00
2. I love an animal print whether leopard, cow or dalmatian. The great thing about a classic shirt dress is you can use a belt or put it over jeans or leggings and it will still look fab – £69.50
3. This block dress is my favorite, you could wear with different colour shoes to really make a statement. – £69.50
4. This dress is also bang on trend, lots of white dresses happening all over the place this season. The pattern on this one is lovely and made with quality. – £85.00
5. It’s not a dress you are right, but it is a gorgeous bright orange skirt. The material is so touchy feely, I had to buy it. The fit and belt are just perfect for a bit of a mum tum and true to size. Not too short either. – £49.50
This is not an Ad for Oliver Bonas just lovely items of clothing I would buy myself.